SleepX offers the best turnkey solutions to prevent and mitigate pressure injuries.
The impact of pressure injuries for a patient who has developed Stage 3 or 4 can exceed $100,000 in treatment costs over a lengthy recovery period where the patient’s quality of life is severely diminished.
Preventing the development of pressure injuries from a product design perspective is crucial to meeting both market and user expectations.
The direct cost of pressure injuries in an Australian residential aged care setting. International Wound Journal
We understand the challenges facing your business
- Cost of pressure injuries.
- Impact of pressure injuries on mental and physical wellbeing.
- Increased care and quality expectations in the wake of Royal Commission into Aged Care.
- Quality of sleep and long-term health impact.
- Fit-for-purpose requirements for mattress layer designs.
How We Can Help
SleepX innovates to develop products that meet both clinical and comfort requirements, with the aim of improving patient outcomes. We’re here to help you deliver a finished product that exceeds fit-for-purpose requirements through:
- Access to our Sleep Lab Technology reports and results
- Benefits of Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) technology.
- Certifications on CompriShield, GECA, and Oeko-Tex
- Customised mattress designs.
- Expertise on delivering finished solutions to market
- Mattress compression on models with rails to help reduce your costs
- Our unique Hygroflex material and its benefits.
- Superior foam materials that enhance sleep microclimates.
Our Aged Care Mattress Selection
SleepX offers a range of mattresses designed to improve comfort and sleep quality.
All designs are informed by the latest international Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG – 2019) on pressure injury prevention and treatment, published as a collaboration between the NPIAP, EPUA, and PPPIA organisations.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business.