SleepX develops the best pressure distribution technologies to prevent and mitigate pressure injuries.
The impact of pressure injuries for a patient who has developed a Stage 3 and 4 pressure ulcer can exceed $100,000 in treatment costs over a lengthy recovery period where the patient’s quality of life is severely diminished.
Preventing the development of pressure injuries from a product design perspective is crucial to meeting both market and user expectations.
Pressure injury in Australian public hospitals: a cost-of-illness study. Australian Health Review
We understand the challenges facing your business
- Cost of pressure injuries.
- Impact of pressure injuries on patient mental and physical wellbeing.
- Infection control requirements
- Market saturation of mattress designs with questionable clinical benefits.
- Fit-for-purpose requirements for mattress layer designs.
How We Can Help
SleepX innovates to develop products that meet both clinical and comfort requirements, with the aim of improving patient outcomes. We’re here to help you deliver a mattress that exceeds fit-for-purpose requirements through:
- Access to our Sleep Lab Technology reports and results
- Benefits of Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) technology.
- Certifications on CompriShield, GECA, and Oeko-Tex
- Customised mattress designs.
- Expertise on delivering finished solutions to market
- Mattress compression on models with rails to help reduce transportation costs
- Our unique Hygroflex material and its pressure redistribution benefits.
- Superior foam materials that enhance sleep microclimates.
- Support for TGA listing of mattresses/support surfaces under the Class 1 Medical Devices.
Our Medical Mattress Selection
SleepX offers a range of mattresses designed to meet hospital requirements.
All designs are informed by the latest international Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG – 2019) on pressure injury prevention and treatment, published as a collaboration between the NPIAP, EPUA, and PPPIA organisations.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business.